Marine Grade Carpet:
Our marine grade carpet is such a premium product that purchases come with an 8 year warranty on cockpit carpet and backing and lifetime warranty on binding (edging) and embroidery (if you have it on your cockpit). Most of the standard carpet colors are our most popular colors, such as the tans, greys, black and navy. You can see standard cockpit carpet colors here: Standard Marine Carpet Options
Also available are the specialty colors such as red, royal blue and the teak style carpet. See the specialty carpet colors here: Specialty Marine Carpet Options
MARINE GRADE CARPET
- Our carpet is a formulated blended synthetic fiber, custom made only for the Matworks Ltd, solely for the purpose of marine use. This performance-enhanced fiber is tested more durable and more resistant to tracking.
- UV resistant, and backed with a non-skid, non-marking duragon rubber that won't deteriorate over time.
- Waterproof, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Fade Resistant
- Bound with poly mesh binding that has a Lifetime Warranty
- Eight years warranty on defective carpet & backing, lifetime warranty on carpet binding. Customer must ship mat back at their cost for replacement or re-backing, as determined by manufacturer.
Duraweave Luxury Woven Vinyl Marine Flooring:
Another available option is our Duraweave line, which is the Luxury Woven Vinyl which is so wildly popular these days. The advantages to the Duraweaves are that they are waterproof, so not much drying time, fade & stain proof and are very attractive on the boat.
We have 2 different manufacturers that we purchase from. They both come with a 10 year warranty and come in a huge variety of color options.
The specialty colors can be seen here: Specialty Duraweave Color Options
The standard Duraweave colors can be seen here: Standard Duraweave Color Options
And the gorgeous teak look colors can be seen here: Teak Style Duraweave Color Options
Duraweave Luxury Woven Marine Vinyl Flooring
- All patterns and colors are made from recycled materials which have low VOC's
- UV resistant making them safe or use indoors and outdoors in direct sunlight
- Floor coverings are anti-microbial and have a non-slip waterproof polyurethane foam base for added comfort
- Ten year warranty on defective material as determined by manufacturer
- Please note: Duraweave material does get hotter in the sun than carpet. PLEASE NOTE THAT CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED THAT DURAWEAVE CAN GET HOT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. THIS IS DUE TO THE MATERIALS THAT IT IS MADE OF. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIMINI TOP OR LIVE IN VERY HOT CLIMATES CARPET MIGHT BE A BETTER MATERIAL FOR YOUR BOAT.
- Do NOT dry or lay out duraweave foam (backing) side up. The foam is not designed to be exposed to extended sunlight. If rolled and stored, it needs to be rolled face out.
Free samples (up to 6) can be ordered here: Sample Request Form
All Carpet and Duraweave materials: Natural variations in dye lots and carpet grain are not covered for replacement.
Marine Grade Binding (edging)
Marine Grade binding is sewn on to the edges of the cockpit carpet or duraweave with a commercial binding machine for a finished look and also to protect the edges of the material. Our binding has a lifetime warranty and will last beautifully for years to come. Samples are available per customer request. See Binding Colors can be seen here: Binding Color Options
Custom Logo Options
Matworks has most manufacturer logos on file to be embroidered. On some boat manufacturers the logo is available in product options but if you do not see yours just give us a call to order! Call 1-800-795-MATS (6287) for more info.
You may also choose to embroider custom text on your boat carpet or duraweave. There are many embroidery colors & font options to choose from; and it is a great custom touch for not much money.
See Embroidery Colors here: Embroidery Color Options
See Embroidery Font Options here: Embroidery Font Options
If you have a custom logo submit your custom logo to be quoted to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back in touch with you to discuss your logo options.