Snap-in Boat Flooring Custom Carpet Template Kit
4-6 Week Delivery Time
Our Snap-in Carpet Cockpit Template Kit ensures a perfect fit for all boat brands, with a hassle-free, custom-cut installation process. Experience the convenience of snap-in marine mat templates, making your boat flooring makeover a breeze!
The Matworks Ltd - Custom Boat Carpet Template Kit
Trust the Experts at The Matworks Ltd
With over 28 years of experience in re-carpeting boats. We have an extensive library of carpet templates for many different boat models, including Boston Whaler, Sea Ray, Yamaha, Chaparral, Bayliner, Ranger, Grady-White, Regal, Tracker, Malibu, MasterCraft, Beneteau, Jeanneau, Four Winns, Nautique, Cobalt, Crownline, Scout Boats, Carolina Skiff, Lund, and more.
If we don't have the template you need
You can simply send us your old carpets or use our self-made template kit for custom-cut boat carpet installation. Choose your preferred carpet style and color, and we'll provide an estimate before starting the job.
Contact us at
1-800-795-Mats (6287) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. To create a template, make a tracing with 4-mil polyethylene plastic available at most home improvement stores. Mark the edges with a permanent marker, indicate the bow direction, and specify the carpet side.
Mail your template to Matworks
Attn: Dennis, 2020 Grassland Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Choose Matworks for the ultimate boating experience.
Download the Templet Tracing Instructions - Click Here.
- Use 4 mil plastic from a home improvement or hardware store for tracing.
- Ensure the material you use doesn't wrinkle.
- Make sure to trace the carpet when it's not shrunk up to ensure a proper fit.
- After creating the template, verify its fit by placing it back in your boat.
- Label the bow direction and carpet side up on all pieces.
- The plastic tracing serves as the direct template for cutting the carpet.
- If you lack carpet but need a template, layout plastic where the carpet should go and trace the area.
- Trace around hatch doors, handles, table bases, and chair bases.
- For custom edges, specify your requirements.
- The plastic tracing precisely defines the shape and size of the carpet. If you need straight edges, inform us.